Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 06:39:20 -0900
Hey all,

I'm still digesting the details of the Stefansson Bellevue experiment (and
the high cholesteral levels!). I was wondering if there is a generalized
experience _long-time_ paleodieters have regarding blood lipid profiles.

So an informal survey perhaps?

1] How long have you eaten Neanderthin? And how strictly do you follow it?

2] Would you share your cholesteral and triglyceride levels with the list
(including HDL, LDL breakdown if you know it)? Have they changed since over
the course of your paleodieting?

If you want privacy you might just report a "friend's experience"...

I have no lipid stats for myself since going low carb--though my blood
pressure remains OK (105/65).

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft