Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 08:09:07 -0400
Wow.  And nobody from the "let's sweep the separation between church and
state under the carpet" establishment tried to set you up with an
appointment for an exorcism?

John Pavao

----------
At 09:42 7/26/97 -0700, you wrote:
>There are PSA's running on Seattle radio stations telling parents that the
>hepatitis vaccine is REQUIRED for elementary school students this year.

>And Pa. too-

        That is a lie.  All the parent has to do is say they object on
religious or medical grounds.  To use the medical excuse, you have to have
the doctor sign the paper.  I just told the school I worship science and
science says that the risk of the disease does not justify the risks of the
treatment.  And since I live in Pa., it looks like I have the opportunity
cause more trouble, (like I NEED more trouble.)