Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Troy Gilchrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 22:25:40 -0500
Todd Moody wrote:

> In the meantime, my last cholesterol measurement is 286, despite
> throwing the kitchen sink of supplements at it.  Perhaps it is
> time to try something novel.

If you eat nothing but lightly cooked meat (fatty) and greens for
several weeks your cholesterol level will drop like a rock. It's a
biochemical inevitability. This strict version of NEANDERTHIN is the one
I practice with occasion forays into the plant world for fruit, nuts,
vegetables and seeds. I don't work out that much anymore, but my body
fat percentage has remained at 4.7%. My cholesterol is in the low 100's,
despite my familial tendency towards high cholesterol. And I am no
longer skin and bones like I was in high school.

Perhaps the reason I am so strict in my approach and advice to others is
that I've seen my approach work for all kinds of people with all kinds
of problems. Admittedly, it's not an easy diet for most people to
maintain. I guess my tendency towards zealotry makes it easier for me
that most.

Troy Gilchrist
NEANDERTHIN
<http://www.sofdesign.com/neander>