Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:15:57 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
I agree with most of that Colin. I think we must all be aware of how rare
and fragile truth is these days.  Anyone can say anything.  Just because you
read something from a source you like and respect doesn't necessarily make
it so.  Too many of us on both the left and the right seem eager to believe
anything that supports our dearly held preconceptions. The net gives us
reach and fredom that has never before been possible.  But I'm not sure
we've given enough considerations to the implications of that freedom.
WA3MIX now jumping off the soap box.