AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:28:37 -0500
From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
inline

                         ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

                    SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2008 - 7PM

                 LUSSIER COMMUNITY EDUCATION CENTER
                            55 S. GAMMON RD.
                           MADISON, WI 53717

                      AAM MEMBERSHIP - $25!!!!

MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

`

Patrick,

Relax. Take a deep breath and get some coffee. Now, what on earth are you saying?

You asked why Jesus came and I posted the scripture that addresses that question directly.

Back to the article. Articles like the one you posted in four parts are smokescreens and distractions so people can ignore the real issue which is:  Does what they (Christians) believe line up with what the Bible says?

No one, least of all myself is casting any stones at anyone. I'm just inviting everyone on this list to do what I have to do: stand in front of Jesus and tell Him what you believe and if it does not align with what He and the Father says and believes, explain why you are on a different side from the side they are on (if you consider yourself Christian). No stones...just honesty.

By the way Patrick, sin is not only spiritual, sin is real, sin is carnal (meaning 'of the body'), sin is the mind, the will, the intellect, the emotion and the flesh's desire to rule (and sometimes they win the battle that day). Christians have to enforce satan's defeat, situation by situation, person by person, day by day.  Jesus may have defeated satan, but you can't tell that by the state of the world and what the world sees in the Body of Christ. The Body looks, acts, and speaks more like the world than the world does. It is difficult to tell the difference. The Bible says to give no place to the devil. If a person is not aligned with God, then that person is aligned with satan whether they know it or not. There is no gray area, no DMZ between the two. People do not like to hear that because modern society tells us that what we believe is more important than anything else and that how we choose to interpret what we read (regarding scripture) should determine what we do
or don't do, what we believe or don't believe and that no one has the right to tell us differently or that we might be wrong in our beliefs. Modern society does not believe in absolute right or wrong anymore.

I'm going to share with you something Jesus told us recently: There is no mercy when we stand before Jesus at the Judgment Seat. The time for His mercy is now, while we're alive and walking on the earth. There are no excuses at the Judgment Seat, either.

We are all going to be held accountable for what we did and didn't do and for the things we said and didn't say and for what we chose to believe. All of us, without exception.

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."