From:
Mildred Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mildred Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 07:41:16 -0700

One that wasn't mentioned is strontium. My naturopath recommended it since there are many studies that show it to be effective in reversing bone loss. My doctor checked the studies and agreed. I have not been taking it long enough to know it it is effective.

Another person mentioned this also and suggested I research it, so I did. I goggled it  and it says "since calcium,strontium and magnesium are all in the same family, they are helpful for people with osteroposis.  If your interested you can Google it yourself.

Thank you to the two people who pointed this out to me.

Mildred

*******
*******