From:
Mary Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:20:50 -0500

Most responses were that any restaurant on Disney properties and Downtown Disney have a good GF menu.

One responder in particular said:  Each restrauant has its own "allergy" chef that will come out and talk to you about your choices.  Will often do a wine pairing if you are interested in that sort of thing.  Just tell the hostess that you have food allergies and everything will be taken care of.  Wonderfull service and great food.

A couple of my favs were Artist Point and Kouzingas, which is Iron Chef Cat Cora's restrauant with a Greek feel to it.

Other suggestions:
Outback (though mine here in NE has not proven (to me) that it is GF.
PF Changs
Bonefish
Uno Pizzeria
Pei Wei
All Star Sports Hotel (made us GF waffles for breakfast)