From:
Barbara Wojcik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Wojcik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:48:25 -0500

I just ate at the Little Venetian yesterday, on Little Canada Road (at Rice
St.).  Small, cute, family-run.  They serve DeBoles rice spirals on request
for their pasta dishes.  The chef is careful to use fresh water to prepare
the noodles (I ordered Italian sausage in place of the meatballs).

Check the Twin Cities Gluten-Free Shop and Dine google map for other metro
GF options:

http://tiny.cc/tcgfsd

Barbara W.
White Bear Lake