From:
Sandi Ziganti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandi Ziganti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:18:55 -0400

Thank you so much for all the great replies on where to buy the new GF
Bisquick!  According to listserve members, it is available at the following
stores:

Kroger - Dayton, OH; Atlanta, GA; Indianapolis, IN; Jasper, IN; Nashville,
TN; and SC
Publix - Florida and Georgia
Meijer - Indianapolis, IN
Fry's - Arizona
Wal-Mart - Houston, TX; Southern Maryland; Pennsylvania; Indianapolis, IN;
and CLEVELAND, OH - I actually found a box at a Super Wal-Mart in Elyria for
$4.12

The Betty Crocker website has a lot of great recipes.  I intend to try the
Cheeseburger Pie tonight.  They do mention that the GF mix is not able to be
used in "regular" bisquick recipes though.

One person made the "Sausage Balls" and loved them and one person made the
"Cheesy Garlic Biscuits" and said they were similar to Red Lobster's Cheesy
Biscuits.  Several people said they used the mix for pancakes and biscuits
and loved the way they turned out.  One person said they prefer Pamela's Mix
for Pancakes and Biscuits.

On a side note, according to Hamburger Helper's website their three new "GF
Hamburger Helper's" are available in stores now...I save that search for
another day.

Happy Baking!