Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 2010 18:16:00 -0700

Hello Everyone:

I want to thank everyone for another excellent year for the gluten-free
community:

THANKS to all of you who bought my cookbooks and made them top-sellers on
Amazon and among the top 100 cookbooks sold in health food stores. One of my
books, 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes, even won an award (1st place in its
category) up against some pretty stiff competition.

THANKS to those who read my blog at http://www.gfreecuisine.com/blog/ and
subscribe to my weekly online cookbook at www.GfreeCuisine.com

THANKS to all the wonderful new cookbook authors and gluten-free product
manufacturers who added variety and excellence to our diet.

THANKS  to the wonderful dietitians (especially the DIGID practice group of
ADA) who work hard to educate their fellow dietitians and others about our
gluten-free diet. I was delighted to be a part of a fabulously fun
educational session with Keagan Gerhard of the Food Network and General
Mills during the American Dietetic Association meeting here in Denver last
October.

THANKS to the non-gluten-free magazines who have showcased the gluten-free
diet, such as Delicious Living and the existing gluten-free magazines such
as Gluten-Free Living  and Living Without that have served us so well for so
long, plus all the newsletters.

THANKS to the wonderful gluten-free associations and support groups who keep
us up-to-date on gluten-free matters.

THANKS to our wonderful celiac doctors and other experts for showcasing our
gluten-free lifestyle in major media like Scientific American, Dr. Oz TV
show, New York Times, and USA Today.

There are other major successes in 2009; I think you get the idea!!

I hope you have a wonderful 2010.

Carol Fenster (author of 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes)

President/Founder, Savory Palate, Inc.

8174 South Holly Street, #404

Centennial, CO  80122

303.741.5408; 303.741.0339 fax