From:
John Libonati <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Libonati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 11:37:55 -0400

Hey All,

Isabelle's Best - the first company to sell frozen gluten-free pizzas in Sam's Club - is now selling online.  http://bit.ly/Isabelles_Best_GF

Ok, here's the scoop.  Isabelle's Best makes frozen cheese, pepperoni, sausage or supreme pizzas.  We tried them all and they are excellent.  They also have frozen chicken nuggets (fantastic texture and flavor - maybe on the spicy side for little kids) and frozen cookie dough: chocolate chip, m&m and macadamia nut varieties. The cookie dough comes in these nifty pre-formed pucks, so you just arrange them on a cookie tray and pop them in the oven.   All the products ship frozen.

A couple more years and we'll have everything we used to eat before going gf.

-John

John Libonati

GlutenFreeWorks.com
http://www.glutenfreeworks.com