Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 15:39:08 -0500

Does anyone know of a good Gastroenterologist in the Western suburbs outside of Chicago, IL?   The one I used to go to just wanted to jam pills down my throat instead of looking at what might be causing my ulcerative colitis.  I want to find one that actually listens and has some experience with allergies be correlated ulcerative colitis.

I am glad I did not listen to my previous gastro in Fall of 2008.  He wanted to start me on some lifetime drug with all these side effects.  I went a different avenue and found out I have gluten/dairy sensitivity.  I have been gluten/dairy free since Fall 2008 and all of my colitis symptoms are gone.

Thanks
Corey