Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2011 16:30:18 -0900
Sender:
From:
Linda Block <[log in to unmask]>

We have a new store in Wasilla that carries gluten free foods.  They are
totally set up for the gf persons and also have soy free foods, etc.  They
are called the Glacier Dietary Foods & Fitness, LLC, owned by Tony and Karen
Glaser
Their address is 1301 S. Seward Meridian Parkway, Suite C, Wasilla, AK 99654
Phone number is 907-376-FITT (3488)
Fax: 907 376-3486
For special order requests: www.glacierdietary.com

They are located across the street from Wal Mart, offering specialty dietary
foods, organics, supplements and Bulk products.

I have no financial interest in this store; I just love to go there.  They
have Udi's breads and other products.  They give one on one attention to
your needs and concerns.  I have offered to tell you folks about them.
I will copy and paste their email on here that came today; they are now
having special, Alaska-made gf breads made for their store.

 Hello

We are very excited, we know have local bread and other goodies. I tried
these products and they are delicious. They are made for us by the Red Beet
Café who has been making gluten free products for many years and after
tasting them I would say they have them perfected. These product aren’t only
gluten free but also Soy and Corn free. We will be bringing in the bread
fresh on Saturdays so if you would like to reserve a loaf just let me know
and I can put your name on it. Sunday evening we will be freezing them so if
you pick them up during the week they will be frozen but they thaw very
well. If you want yours Frozen after baking let me know and we can freeze it
for you. The cost on this product is $6.50 per loaf. Other products we will
be carrying are Brownies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Shortbread Cookies,
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies, Spicy Ginger Cookies, Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies,
Raspberry Oat Breakfast Bars, English Muffins and Cakes. The cakes can also
be special ordered for Birthdays, Parties or just as a taste treat, let us
know about a week ahead of time for special orders.
We have some great Sales going on this month. The UDI’s Bread is 2/$9.00,
Xanthan Gum $9.99, Namaste and The craving place products 20% OFF, Organic
Cranberries & Pumpkin pie mix 50% off and Skinny noodles 2/$6.00. I am happy
to say that I was able to lower the price on all of the UDI’s products I
carry. I set up an account with a different company who can get the product
to Alaska at a lower rate. I will continue to try and bring you gluten free
products at lower prices. Thanks for all of you support and I hope to see
you soon.

Tony
Glacier Dietary Foods

Again, I am not making any profit from this; I only want to let you folks
know about them.  Linda in Alaska