Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:17:37 EST
7bit
Sender:
From:
Sandy Mayer <[log in to unmask]>

The recent post about a Passover cookbook prompted me to mention a great
book that I found on sale at my local Kroger recently: Mollie Katzen's
Sunlight  Cafe - breakfast, brunch & lunch recipes.  Apart from the obvious baked
items, there are wonderful recipes for pancakes, puddings, frittatas, etc.,
that  are easily adapted simply by changing the small amount of flour
needed for  binding with a g.f. flour.  So far, I've made spaghetti squash
pancakes and  spinach/feta pudding, both of which were wonderful.  Ms. Katzen is
clearly thinking of  people on restricted diets because some recipes
mention rice flour as an option - I used Bob's Red Mill baking mix that I had on
hand, but there are many options for most of these recipes.
Sandy
Richmond

*******
*******