From:
Ben Liberman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2011 17:33:15 -0500
At 10:56 AM -0500 8/10/11, Kristina Carlton wrote:
> > [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ben Liberman
>> Hi Kristina,
>>
>> Because of the wide range of intractable problems that you have
>> described, I would like to suggest a change from ZC to a more
>> comprehensive plan.  There is an excellent book, that encompasses low
>> carb among other things, that I believe you might find interesting.
>> It is my current favorite and I am giving it to family and friends
>> who express any interest in improving their health.
>>
>Hi Ben,
>
>Thank you for the suggestion. I wish my library had the book but as soon as
>I get some more work I might order it. Would you mind expanding on why you
>feel stopping ZC would be best?

Your past comments seemed to imply that you were eating ground beef and some additional fat and little else.  Please excuse me if I am getting this wrong and missed something along the way.

I do not have a detailed answer for you at this time... just racking my brain for answers here.

There was a piece on Mark Sissons blog about ZC.  Much of it does not apply to you but there were some interesting comments from active ZC'ers

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/zero-carb-diet/

Another thing that comes to mind is some form of colon cleanse, like psyllium husk with bentonite Clay.  Small quantities over time.  "Sonne's" products are available almost everywhere -- #7 (Bentonite) and #9 (Psyllium)

http://www.sonnes.com/ for some info and a brief bio of the founder, Victor Irons.