BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2010 08:03:33 -0400
Ralph exclaims:
> Ilene can have permastone; I'll take brick, any day.

Don't forget, brick is just the Roman fake for the Greeks' solid marble
stone. And marble is just a fake for wooden timber, and the timber is
just a fake for the reed bundle, and the reed is just a fake for a dream
in mind of man that he could live in the house of a god. These days many
live the house of man, made of cardboard and plastic, that is just a
fake for Permastone. Will their children live on the edge of the swamp
to wonder about reeds and the house of god?

When my uncle Ed returned from the war he got a GI loan to start a
bakery business in Verdigre, Nebraska. The first thing he did was to
hire another guy with a GI business loan to dress up the little 19th
century store front with Permastone. 70 years later that Permastone
store front lives up to its name. It is still in good condition.

--John (just wondering) Leeke