From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:35:51 -0500
    Hi Phil,

I bought the ALS1300 just over three months ago and I love it.  With 40
watts drive, I get over 1000 watts output.  The switching power supply is
birdy free and the amp and power supply run cool.

When I first got the amp, it quit after 5 minuts when I was bringing up the
power.  Ameritron said that the problem was two bad final transistors and
they replaced all of the finals and they paid the shipping both ways.  I
haven't had any problem since I got the amp back.  I've measured power
outputs up to 1392 watts, but I usually run it at about one  thousand watts.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!