VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:41:46 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]

PeopleSoft Technical Developer

APEX is a county-wide business process improvement and technology
project.  This project includes the replacement of the
Payroll/Personnel System and
the Financial Accounting and Reporting System (FARS) with the
PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.  This
system will support human
resources, payroll, finance and procurement functions.

The PeopleSoft Technical Developer is a key member of the
Hennepin County APEX project technology team implementing the
PeopleSoft ERP application
system.  Working closely with County project staff and our
implementation partner, this individual will perform assigned
data conversion, interface,
customization, workflow and report development and perform
problem analysis using PeopleTools including Application Engine,
Component Interface,
Application Messaging, SQR, Crystal Reports, XML Publisher, and
other delivered programming tools.

The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A combination of education and experience equal to six year in
Information Technology
- Technical development experience with PeopleSoft Financials,
Procurement, or HCM applications
- Experience with PeopleSoft system administration, security, or
portal.

Hennepin County offers a comprehensive compensation package and
an atmosphere that promotes dedication and commitment to public
service.  Hennepin
County was listed in Minnesota Magazine as 1 of 48 “Great
Places to Work”.  (Jan 2009)

To view the online posting, learn more information, and access
the online application process, visit our website at
www.hennepin.jobs.
Recruiter contact: [log in to unmask]

We encourage you to send this notification along to anyone you
know who might be interested in this position.  Thank you for
your interest in Hennepin
County employment opportunities.

Strong careers.  Strong communities.

Monica Long