From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2010 20:53:14 -0400
I just heard that demonstration, and I think it was very well done.
Apparently you can enter the frequency using the keypad, but it doesn't
speak it.  And one thing that would take getting used to is that the press
to talk button is on the right side rather than the left.  I wonder if there
is a demo of the Wouxon speech anywhere?
Harvey