From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 14:50:25 -0400
    Thanks for the great info, Bryan.  Really appreciate it.

Just to let everyone know the latest on my antenna situation, my help came
by last night, and installed my Diamond X200A dual-band for VHF and UHF on
the roof of the house.  Now, it's onto the dipoles, hopefully over the next
few week-ends.  At least progress is now being made.

73 de KB8TYJ