From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 10:34:25 -0400
You may be right, but all one has to do is listen to the grammar of those
so-called honor students currently graduating high school.  It is horrible,
but according to some liberal elements, it should be acceptable language as
should so-called Ebonics which is just a fancy name for street talk.

Bill Cosby has tried to warn people that the grammar of the current
generation is terrible, and he got called a racist for it.  And he knew what
it was to grow up poor and have to work himself upward.  Yes, he may be
temperamental at times, but he is right about this.
Harvey