From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2010 12:01:28 -0400
as of now, only five channels, however there has been talk recently of
some modifications, I'll try to find the notes, I'll tell you this,
even though so far it's limited to fifty watts, and to USB, the
activity on the band is amazing, it exhibits the best characteristics
of both forty and eighty meter propogation,  and it's a _very useful
and desirable band to operate. , hth,dd.