From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 15:45:43 -0400
The wouxun.us site is a work in progress. Write to:
and ask anything you like. Ed is very responsive and answers Emails quickly.

I just took my Wouxun on a trip to Austin. Used it a lot and the more I use it, the better I like it.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY