From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2010 08:11:04 -0700
 From what I can gather about the TS2000, the essentials talk, but at
least some of the menus require you to use the manual and count
clicks.  The TS480 announces menu selections.  There is little or no
need for work arounds on the TS480.  As for nonaccessibility issues,
that's a matter of personal preference in the sound of the audio and
the like.  I'm quite satisfied with my TS480.

73,

Dave, W7OQ