From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2010 09:23:02 -0400
TS-2000 fits my needs, especially where I very very rarely use 2 meters and
440, it's nice to have for that once in a while but I don't like those bands
very much so a separate radio at this point would be a waste of room, and
money. I have a couple others around but one will end up mobile and not sure
on anything else.