From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2010 10:56:08 -0600
Hi again, all.

Well, I hate to say it, but I'm not sure I'll be on today's cross-country
blind ops net again.

The XYL and I are getting ready for a trip to Puerto Rico later this  week.
The trip is work-related, in that I will be running a weather and society
integrated Studies workshop there, which has been planned over the past 8 or
9 months.
We  leave this coming Wednesday, and won't be back till Saturday: June 12th.

In addition to running some errands associated with trip preparations, we
simply feel the need to get out and enjoy the day, even if it involves
something like taking a brief hike in the Colorado foothills.  So, I guess
the day's activities will be a combination of work and a little pleasure.

I really feel bad about my reduced involvement in the nets lately.  Please
don't take it as a lack of interest or anything like that.

As I think you all know, my life has become rather chaotic lately, due to
uncertainties over the future of my job beyond July, and the possibility of
our having to move back to Michigan.

Actually, there is a bit of encouragement on the job front, in that a new
funding opportunity may be emerging for me, but I am not sure of all the
details yet, or whether something will be able to be worked out quickly
enough.

I guess what I'm trying to say in all of this is thanks everyone for hanging
in there with me.

I know that things are going to work out somehow in time, after which my
life will stabilize again, hopefully here in Colorado, but also maybe back
in Michigan as a second resort.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ