From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2010 17:22:44 -0400
Hi;
If you are a member of handihams there is a series of mp3 files you can download that gives a thorough description of the radio.  I sent the guy an email stating that lots of the jacks he mentioned just weren't there.  Funny what happens when you take off that cover.  I wonder what the point of the cover was?
Richard