From:
Sarah Alawami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 05:11:33 -0700
Hello to all. I would have asked this sooner but I've been busy with semester testing that I did not have the energy or the time to learn this puppy.

I've got some people helping me learn the ft60 but that manual is about as clear as brackish water. lol. Can someone if they have the time please provide me with a key guyed that describes the buttons especially the front panel? I read the manual at www.icanworkthisthing.com and it's an exact copy of the unclear pdf I've got as well. They expect us to look at the thing and I can't see. If my eyes are,they  are not telling me a thing. lol.

anyways sorry for asking this so late in the evening.

Take care all. My contact info is below should you need it.

Sarah Alawami
msn: [log in to unmask]
website: http://music.marrie.org
twitter: http://twitter.com/marrie1