From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 09:40:30 -0600
Butch, the crimpers are the ratcheting type and they crimp both small and
large coax.  and the strippers are for R G 8, or 213. They have strippers
for smaller, 58 also.
Be sure to ask for the new crimpers which do both sizes where the older ones
just do one size.  You had to had two pair to handle both.  73Ed  K7UC