From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2010 23:05:06 -0600
as seems typical, the solar flux and A and K index's are great for the big
contest.
SFI is at 88, which is average to good, and A is at 3 which is great, and K
is at 0 which is the best it can get.
I'm not sure if it's just me, but has anyone else noticed that during big dx
contests, the numbers always get really good for world wide propigation?
they can be terrible for weeks before, and for weeks after, but for the
contest weekend, they suddenly go way down in the case of the A and K and up
for the SFI.
interesting.
wonder if anyone has tracked that particular trend.

regards
Colin