From:
Roy Nickelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:48:36 -0400
the channel button is your friend for knoing if you are in memory mode. it
is easy if you only have a few memories.  This sounds imitating at first,
and it is easy to get lost if you are wrong.
pres 1 to go to memory mode
2. press the channel button
3. up arrow (buttom right button on the radio until the radio goes silent)
4. press and hold the lock button.
5. ut102 will say "clear"
6. press channel
7. press 1.