From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:07:22 -0600
i'm fairly sure tom had one of those IC718's as well.
i'm sure he can give some tips on how to use it.
likely same user interface as all the icom HF rigs.
which is very similar to kenwood, with slight variations on function
sequences and so on.
like cars, they all have a steerring wheel, four wheels, and an engine...the
rest are just slight variations on the same general theem hi.

73
Colin, V A6BKX