From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 2009 18:05:55 -0700
    Anthony:

Well, not to prolong this thread, but Jaws 11 is worse than 10, in my
opinion, especially when it comes to focus issues and newer applications
that FS doesn't support.

Nevertheless, I am quite torn as well regarding what would be best for a new
computer.  Whatever I do, there will be a definite learning curve.  I
suppose I could try Window Eyes, but that certainly won't eliminate the
necessary evil of  a learning curve.

I am finding out that there is some sort of hybrid computer that you can get
out there that combines both Windows and Mac features, but I don't know much
more about it right now.  I don't know if they do that by somehow
partitioning the hard drive, but I'll let you know if I find out more.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ