From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 2009 21:18:08 -0700
Hi, folks.

I know this is off topic, so let me acknowledge that right off the bat here,
and ask anyone who has the info I'm requesting to reply off list.

A few months ago, on this list, someone gave me a link to a blind Mac users
group, and some info on some podcasts of comparisons that have been done
regarding accessability between Macs and windows-based computers.

For some reason, I can't find that info anywhere.

I need to purchase a new home computer, and, even though I'm leaning toward
continuing with a windows-based machine, the Mac is tempting enough that I
want to look at it again seriously one last time before making my final
purchase.

Again, please e-mail me off list at:

Thanks for taking this "off topic" post.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ