From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:03:18 -0700
    Pat:

I'm really sorry. ... However, if it does any good, I know that Glenn
(KA9YIW) from Madison, WI also must have had problems.  He checked in, but I
couldn't hear him, and then, when it got to be his turn, noone could hear
him.

My theory is that 20 meters will get better for everyone as the days get
longer, so hang in there!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ