From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 2009 06:24:00 -0600
I don't know how reasonable the prices are, but, RadioWorks sells
jumpers made from RG8X in various lengths.

Visit www.radioworks.com.

Also check out Dx Engineering, and MFJ/Ameritron.

I also see them on Ebay as a "buy it now" listing, but have no idea as
to the quality of those products.

The net is at 21:00Z, or 4:00 PM Eastern time today on 14.258.

I probably won't make it this week, but there will be several good
signals up there.

Mike Duke, K5XU