From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2009 20:42:01 -0600
same here, was getting snatches of a voice coming up through the noise, but
nothing loud enough to copy..at least without putting on the cans and
cranking things up.
I'm using a ts2000 and an old wilson 1000 CB antenna on the balcony on the
fourth floor as a receiving antenna until I can figure out something more
useful.
Seems like my minimal settup wasn't doing much worse than a proper 40M
antenna would have anyway.
73
Colin, V A6BKX