C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2013 11:26:08 -0400
From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Hallo,

We can get British shows online via Netflix, Hulu, or Acorn TV, or possibly
YouTube but I have never seen that show.  I do watch a lot of British shows
online and on my TV via Roku (a streaming device), however the BBC or ITV,
it ain't.  I don't think there's a big market for comedy shows featuring
actors with disabilities - the last one I recall in the US was the one with
Jeri Jewell in it. :(

As for the actor in Glee, I'm OK with it.  It's not the best situation for
actors with disabilities but the casting directors want their actors to be
camera-ready and pretty.

Kat