Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 12:14:18 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
I've pretty much only used radioshack and uniden scanners as well and
following the manual in some cases, I can program every one I've encountered
myself with no problem. I wish I could say that for some ham rigs but other
than yaesu, and some stinko alincos, I haven't had anything I couldn't
manage to work with and I avoid those 2 brands anywhere and everywhere
possible anyway so it doesn't bother me.