Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 19:11:07 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Ed, I ordered a stripper and crimper from RF Connections like the ones you
have.  I also ordered a few PL259 connectors.  I was surprised to find that
the PL259 connectors only cost a buck fifty each.  According to the tracking
order expected time of delivery is May 13th.  If you don't mind me calling
you, please e-mail me your phone number off list and i will give you a phone
call after my package arrives.  Thanks much,