Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2010 21:46:18 -0230
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi list:

Just my thoughts on prop this weekend. A poster touched on this yesterday.
This past weekend, 80/40M had some of the best conditions I've heard in I'd say, the past 5 years for sure.
I'm also willing to bet that the bands will fall out again after tonight. Maybe all the RF energy being sent up there has something to do with it. I just listened in on my remote receiver and HRD reported a 59+30 for an RT4 station. Take in to consideration the packet loss, not much mind ya, over the internet link.
The antenna is a carolina windom at 35F. Noise floor? 55. Receiver? TS-570DG with no SSB filter options.

73:
Mike