Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 21:49:36 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Tom, I have the same problem with a combination clock/radio/telephone here.
It's clock and its caller ID talk--until I put on the HF amp.  Then the
whole thing goes dead.  After unplugging it from the phone line and the
power line for a few minutes, it comes back.  But, in my case, it can be
expected; this phone/radio thing it just cheap junk.
73,
WA9RYF