ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
john schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:00:58 -0500
Rhonda, you download the book, unzip it and
transfer it.  Flash drive are cheaper but
cartridges are more convenient.    In buying a
flash drive, try to get one that has no u3 type
software or a usage meter on it.

earlier, Rhonda Partain, wrote:
>                 I used to download Braille books when I had a Pac Mate... so
>maybe this is a stupic question but once I download the book how would I put
>it onto a card? Is using a flashdrive easier?
>Which is less expensive?
>
>Rhonda

John
Currently in Ocala, Florida Overcast, 51°F Wind:NW-320° at 5mph
If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.
Created by Weather Signature v1.31 • http://www.weathersig.com