ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2012 18:40:11 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Praise God! Read this update from Donnie Parrett.

Here is the update below.

Ronnie is at home and doing wonderfully well. He said that he is so
thankful to God for sparing his life and he also wants to thank everyone for
your prayers and support. I honestly have the best brother in the world and
I am thankful that I still have him. GOD IS SO AWESOME!!! If any of you
would like to give him a call, his number is 606-364-5527.

I actually called Ronnie Parrett.

He told me to thank you all for praying for him.
Please continue to pray for him.

Pat Ferguson