Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:15:40 EDT

Has anyone had problems with products from the Columbus Salame Company out
of California?

I am asking this question for a member of my group.  It seems her son
consumed some Columbus Salame Company Calabrese Hot Salame and suffered a gluten
 reaction.

This company claims their product is GF, yet he had a reaction which, for
him, is severe and sometimes takes weeks to recover.

He contacted the company and questioned them about it, particularly about
the spices, which they said they would look into, but nothing was heard
back.

Has anyone had any issues with this particular brand, and if so, what was
it?

Thanks to all,
Bev
Mansfield, OH