ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 2010 13:37:13 -0700
Building The TEMPLE of God.
Learning How To Pray Naturally, Without Ever Moving Your Lips, For The,
Renewing Of The Mind.

It is time to stop struggling to be a spiritual man or woman of God.  Learn
not only how to pray spontaneously without ever moving
your lips, but easily learn natural prayer.  Your communication with God
should always be as natural as walking and as normal as
breathing.  If it isn't, you are working too hard to be something God never
designed you to be.

This study is now available in two formats.  The text online version is a
detailed outline of the companion audio recording which I call
The Quick Reference Guide.  This does not mean it is brief, by any means,
but it does mean it is written, and verbally taught in such a
manner, that quick references can be made to key points.  You can create
your own notes by following the audio recording.  The notes
are formulated to assist the student of the 1 hour and 13 minute MP3 file,
16.7 megabytes in size, which goes into much more detail
while listening to the audio recording.  These are not copyrighted and can
be freely shared with others.  An expanded version of this
same teaching, which will include Biblical references, is being constructed
in the same manner but will be in much more detail than
the Quick Reference Guide.

Followup materials in the works will teach specifically on how to handle
lying spirits who try to hinder our communion with God.
Additionally, finer points of detail on how to pray with others will begin
appearing on the web page.

Navigate to my main website, which is listed at the bottom of this
notification, and once you have and arrived online, you can arrow
down to the title and click on that link.  Otherwise, if you wish to go
directly to the teaching page, click on the first link in this
message.

http://www.safeplacefellowship.com/audio/TEMMENU.HTM

Phil Scovell
It Sounds Like God to Me