ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:25:49 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I'm sure you all know our loving Donna Bell.

I'm writing to let you all know that Donna Bell's Gall Bladder
surgery was finally approved, and that she had gall bladder surgery
today. She called me from the Recovery room. I thought that was
pretty cool. I've known Donna  since she was a little thing.

I had talked to her this morning before she was taken to the
hospital. I told her to please give her family my phone number,
so  they could let me know how she was doing. When the phone rang a
while ago, I was shocked to hear Donna's sweet voice. She was in
recovery. She sounded pretty good, for just having surgery.

She told me they did the large incision, and that her gall bladder
was like cement. She said she wanted to hear my voice. We didn't talk
very long, but please keep her in your prayers.

the recovery begins. Please pray for a speedy recovery and for
complete healing for Donna.

Please pray that the nurses and doctors use the wisdom and knowledge
from our Heavenly Father, and that they take excellent care of her.

I'm sure that she'll probably be in the hospital for a few days.

I know her family will take good care of her when she goes home.

I'll keep you all informed, as I hear anything.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.