ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 May 2012 22:11:32 -0400
If I lack, I will accept that lack as being Gods will for me.  I will learn
if I experience discontent to be content with any personal lack I
experience.  I didn't ask to exist.  My existence is a gift from God.  He is
free to do with that existence whatever he wills.  I have been blessed with
an extreme abundances.  For which I am eternally grateful.  I want nothing
more than God is willing to give to me.  I could well have been given much
less.  Many in this world have less than do I.  It is my responsibility to
share with others  my abundance, and to express to God enormous gratitude
for my life and my gifts.
Such is mere common courtesy, and is mandated by God himself.   I will allow
others to ask for what they want.  As for me I am content with whatever I
have or don't have.  God gave to me all I have in this life.  It is
borrowed, and will revert to others at my life's end in any case.  WE
brought nothing in to this world, neither can we take anything out of it.
He is free to take it all away even to my life itself.  If that is his will
for me.  If I feel sorrow or discontent because of his decision for the way
my life goes that is due to my lack of understanding.  Rather than his lack
of forthcoming gifts.  It is not my right to understand Gods infinite
wisdom.  If he wants me to understand what I don't he will cause me to do
so.  If not, I shall ask or understand intuitively in the life after this
one.  In which I shall live with him in heaven.  I don't bother myself over
my lack of knowledge.