ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 17:25:47 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Many of you have written to me and asked abought how to get into the
Sleep Study.

Here's the situation.

If you are on any kind of sleep meds at all, for any reason, no
matter what the reason is, unfortunately, you will not qualify for
the sleep study. Sleep meds mess with your Melatonin levels. Just
like any kind of caffein does. When I'm saliva testingI can't even
drink decaffeinated tea or coffee.

Also, another contributing factor is light perception. If you have
even the littlest light perception, you will not qualify for the
sleep study. They need totally blind people that are not on any sleep
meds, and this is one of the reasons, why I have absolutely stopped
taking the Zoloft, because when I take it, I sleep better. They need
data from me, so I'm not taking it, and I'm doing quite well.

Also, I'm not sure they are taking any more clients right now, as
they haven't even booked my flights yet, so this could all fall
through, and if it does, I'll not be very happy. I won't be angry,
but just sad.

Thanks for listening to me ramble.

Loving you all bunches,

Pat Ferguson