ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:10:08 -0600
Dear Mike,

Lord, Please heal Mrs. Canady from the top of her head to the bottom
of her feet. Lord, Please let her know that You are there, and that
You can and will heal her. Lord, please be with all the Canady
family, and draw them close to  You. I thank you for what you are
doing in their lives. We ask these things, in Your precious name, Amen.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson